I’m studying and need help with a Political Science question to help me learn.
Students should develop a paper that should be structured as a lobbying strategy. To do that the students should:
- Identify a problem that will require an influenza exercise over a decision-making institution.
- Define the goals of the strategy.
- Describe the institutional setting that they will operate in.
- Identify stakeholders- outline the target groups, supporters, allies or enemies.
- Identify subgoals and priorities.
- Outline the specific actions with regards to the strategy