I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Install Linux Fedora 23 Workstation in your VirtualBox;
- Name it: Project Fedora
- Use the hardware requirements at Section 1.31 Minimum System Configuration (Links to an external site.)
- The iso file can be obtained from Fedora 23 Live_Workstation 64-bit iso (Links to an external site.)
- Follow the instructions in Project 5-7 (p. 260 from textbook)
- Update it (Research how to do it): Do NOT upgrade it!
- Your Fedora 23 virtual machine must display/show : “Software is up to date” in the Software window
==> Submit a snapshot showing that the software in your VM is up to date