I’m stuck on a Law question and need an explanation.
Your outline should include one or two sentences addressing the following questions: also remember that you will need to include 8 to 10 references for this outline. https://www.chds.us/coursefiles/NS2013/lectures/res_colloq_form_an_arg_v01/player.html
- How did you select the topic in terms of its importance to the social community?
- Did it come from the media? Why or why not?
- What are the issues, problems, or policies that need to be addressed?
- Is it an issue, problem, or policy? Explain.
- Is it a combination of an issue, problem, or policy? Why or why not? Explain.
- What implemented changes are proffered to affect the topic(s) selected?
- Be specific with recommended changes.
- Match recommendations with the specific component that you are intending the implementation to affect.
- How are the changes valid for the topic(s)? (This is the defense portion and should be significant.)
- The positions and changes recommended must be defended with logic and facts.
- Facts must all be supported with adequate research sources from legitimate references (cite the facts in APA style in the outline).
- Without defended recommendations, this paper will have no merit.
- What is the anticipated outcome of the changes for the research topic(s)?
- Use logic and deductive approaches to the anticipated outcome.
- If you can show something to be so, and it relates to the next step, then the deduction will be strong.
- Remember that if any of the arguments in deductive logic are false, then the outcome cannot be valid.