Imagine that you are in charge of an international business and are opening a new operation in a specific country. You will need to take into account a number of variables. To complete this assignment, you will need to first select a business (Ford, Dupont, Hewlett Packard, etc.), second select a country, and third adhere to the following outline:
- Introduction. Provide a brief focus statement about your paper and what the reader can expect.
- International Business. Choose an international business and provide a brief synopsis of it. Include products, sales, revenues, issues, and any other details as appropriate.
- Country. Choose a country where the company is not currently operating and give a brief summary of the country. Include location, population, major imports and exports, culture, language, type of government, and any other characteristics that will be helpful to the reader in understanding the country.
- Global World Economy. Concurrent with your description of the country above, describe its place in the global economy. What are the aspects of the global economy that influence the economy of the country? Why are these important to the country?
- Cultural and Political Differentiation. Discuss cultural, ethical, and political differences that a global manager of your chosen business must take into account when expanding abroad. How are values and ethics different in this culture? What are the strategic circumstances that need to be considered with respect to cultural and political differences?
- Going Global Strategies. Explain why companies are forced to expand globally and, in particular, why this company is expanding. Discuss possible strategies for competing globally. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the different strategies and policies that firms use to enter foreign markets.
- Suggestions and Recommendations. Provide practical and specific recommendations and suggestions for managers and expatriates to expand in this country. Apply specific theories or models that would benefit this business in this country.
Summary.Provide a few concluding paragraphs about what your paper discussed and how it can be beneficial for practitioners.
This needs to be 12-15 pages
and need source citations.