you performed a certain work to be paid in 2 years. the total amount due to you in 2 years is 2000. the bank interest is 15%annual for the first year and 10% for the second years.
how much you have to be paid now if the payment comes today rather than in 2 yearsjQuery200002087580614811191_1505848897075??
star enterprises borrowed $1m for two years at 19% annual interest payable semiannually with 6 month compounding period.
- please develop the payment schedule including balance, interest, principal, and total payment in each installment.
- what amount will star enterprises pay in every payment on the borrowed money?
- what total amount will star enterprises will pay for the borrowed money?
- what are nominal and real growth rates?
- what are the 5 measures for job promotion and how do you measure its validity?
- create one story of your own (2-3 paragraphs) which showed and made you realize about your own hidden creativity .