I need support with this Science question so I can learn better.
Benchmark – Science/Health Unit Plan
For this assignment, you will create a unit plan containing three individual lesson plans designed for the students outlined in the “Class Profile.” Choose a grade level for the students, then select an NGSS from the physical, life, or earth/space sciences, as well as a health/nutrition standard from your state, for the 3-lesson unit. You may adapt any previous assignments in the creation of this mini-unit plan, as long as the three lessons form a planned, cohesive unit. Use the 5E lesson plan template for each of the three lesson plans.
In your unit, design the three lesson plans so that they:
- Use a variety of teaching strategies and technologies that encourage the students’ development of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Use strategies that create opportunities for students’ active engagement in their learning and promote a supportive learning environment.
- Incorporate the use of digital resources to promote effective verbal, nonverbal, and media communication techniques while creating opportunities for active inquiry, collaboration, and supportive interaction in the elementary classroom.
- Integrate formative and summative assessment techniques that measure all four DOK levels, and provide students feedback on their learning so that they can make adjustments; and
- Use differentiated strategies to meet the needs of all students in the “Class Profile.”
Along with the unit, submit a 250-500 word rationale describing your reasoning for your instructional choices, your use of the 5E model, and how you connected the content to student learning needs.