Find one scholarly article describing an actual civil malpractice lawsuit that involves a registered nurse
- Briefly summarize (paraphrase in your own words) your selected actual malpractice case and include weblink to article or submit the article with your paper. 16 points
2. Describe the 6 essential elements of malpractice substantiated or not substantiated in the case.
3. Was the nurse’s action a result of omission or commission? Explain. 14 points
4. What area(s) of liability did the nurse violate? (refer to Lecture Notes – Areas of Common Liability)
5. What is the lesson learned – how will reflection on this case impact your future practice? 16 points
-Use correct grammar, punctuation, verb tense, spelling. APA citation.
Use the notes or powerpoint provided. I added the chapter from the book as an extra if needed as well. Thanks!
SIMPLE ASSIGNMENT. DON’T NEED TO COMPLICATE IT. 1 PAGE SINGLE SPACE NEEDED. MAY DO 2 PAGES SINGLE SPACED IF DESIRED.