I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
repare a feasibility study based on a scenario of your choice.
You have been asked by the CEO of your organization to propose a project or program to address a specific need, and to develop a feasibility study to determine if the proposed project or program should be undertaken.
You are a department leader in the organization.
Complete each section of the feasibility study as completely as possible, and support with relevant evidence. The length of your feasibility study will depend largely on the project or program you are proposing to address the need of your organization. Be sure that each section is fully addressed.Your feasibility study should:
- Provide relevant information on the organization (Section I).
- Analyze the objectives of the proposed program (Section II).
- Explain why you are proposing the program.
- Where does it fit within the organization?
- What systems will be affected by it?
- What systems issues will it address?
- Explain how both patients and the organization will benefit from implementing the proposed program.
- Provide evidence that the program is needed.
- Explain why you are proposing the program.
- Explain the value of the program (Section III).
- How well does it align to the organization’s mission?
- How well does it fit with existing programs and services?
- Do competitors offer something similar? If so, how will your program give your organization a competitive advantage?
- Analyze the potential financial and economic issues of implementing the program (Section IV).
- Identify any economic issues that could affect the success of the program.
- Explain how your program could affect the local economy (both positively and negatively).
- Identify possible funding sources.
- Estimate the cost of implementing and maintaining your program.
- Analyze the marketing issues associated with your program (Section V).
- Explain how your program may affect the existing marketing approach.
- Explain how your program will meet the needs of the target market demographic.
- Explain how you will differentiate your program from those of competitors.
- Determine how the program may affect the entire organization (Section VI).
- Are there regulatory or policy implications?
- Will new licenses or certificates be required for the organization or staff members?
- Will the program affect the tax status of the organization?
- How might the program affect liability and risk management?
- Do you have enough space for the program?
- Do you have evidence to support the effectiveness of the program?
- Recommend a course of action based on the information in the feasibility study.
- How does your recommendation reflect ethical decision making?
The feasibility study is a professional document and should therefore follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines, including single-spaced paragraphs.Organize your document using this structure:
- Title page. (What is the title of your proposed program?)
- Executive summary. (Many executives require an executive summary for projects of this type. The summary is written last, but becomes the first section of the feasibility study and provides an overview of the goals and objectives, summarizes the key points supporting the need, summarizes the key points supporting your proposed program, and includes your conclusion and recommendations.)
- Feasibility study.
- References page.
- APA-formatted references.
- Written using language appropriate for an executive audience.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze how economic, legal, regulatory, and policy factors influence the organization and financing of health care delivery systems.
- Provide relevant information on an organization.
- Analyze the potential financial and economic issues associated with implementing the proposed program.
- Analyze the marketing issues associated with the proposed program.
- Competency 2: Analyze relationships between elements of a health care system and organizational goals.
- Explain the value of a proposed program.
- Competency 3: Analyze how health care systems influence decision making within health care organizations.
- Analyze the objectives of a proposed program for an organization.
- Determine how the proposed program could affect the organization.
- Competency 4: Communicate health care management needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
- Recommend an ethical and evidence-based course of action.
- Correctly format citations and references using current APA style.
- Write content clearly, logically, and in a manner appropriate for the target audience.
Your faculty will use the scoring guide to review your deliverable as if they were your CEO. Review the scoring guide prior to developing and submitting your assessment.