- Discuss why the theory, chosen for the assignment in Unit 5, is useful to you in your social work practice.
- Compare and contrast your selected theory with at least two other theories, explaining why the theory you selected is a better fit for your practice.
- Explain how theory guides social work practice, including the areas of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
- Integrate research-based knowledge and practice wisdom to support your project.
Using the content of your Unit 5 assignment, your chosen case study, and selected theory, create a PowerPoint presentation that presents a comparison of your theory with at least two other theories in the context of applicability to your chosen case study.
- Explain your reasoning using multiple sources of knowledge, including research-based knowledge, and practice wisdom.
Submit both the paper and presentation in the assignment area.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
- Cited resources: A minimum of three scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
- Length of paper: A minimum of four double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Presentation requirements: 8–10 slides with correct formatting.
I have attached unit 5 assignment that has the case study and the theory