I need an explanation for this Management question to help me study.
In your role as Director of Operations, your communication skills are essential to project completion. Your organization is cross-functional; thus, you communicate directly with many department heads that require you to formulate collaborative solutions to complex problems. Your organization has strategic initiatives that rely heavily on business intelligence, technology, and connectivity between departments. Please develop a 6 page APA-formatted paper that investigates and provides detailed analyses of the following topics:
● Management Information Systems in terms of sustaining a cross-functional organization
● The use and implementation of BI in terms of decision-making
● CRM and its use and implementation in terms of a sustainable competitive advantage
● Social Media in terms of competing on the global-stage
Use in text citation that matches peer reviewed articles minimum of 5
research one (1) peer-reviewed article that can be used to answer question 1 above . Your discussion should summarize the article in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your question 1 assignment and should be different than the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, etc.).
Your summary MUST include ALL of the following (include every item in the bullet list
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
- How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
- Most important aspects of the article
- Any findings and conclusions
- Approximately 300 to 400 words in length
- Include the article “Abstract” in your posting (your summary should be original)
- Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched article