I’m trying to learn for my Communications class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
I am overlaoded right now with school and work. Looking for someone to take this assingment on for me.
Using an issue, a cause, or some public-service information that is important to you, use Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to promote it. Keep in mind that these different platforms have different parameters and strengths, so your approach will need to change for each one. If you have an existing free Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram account, it is recommended that you set up a new free account that is unassociated with your existing ones.
What are some of the things you should keep in mind as you create?
- Well, we know that it should be memorable, convincing, and that both the text and image serve these ends. In Twitter, you will have less characters to work with than Facebook; therefore, you will have to convince in abbreviated fashion. In Instagram, the image is going to drive traffic more than text. You will want to provide links, so it is in your best interest to shorten your links on Twitter using converting sites such as Google URL shortener, Bitly, or Tinyurl. (If you haven’t used these sites before, they are pretty self-explanatory — you put in your URL, and they produce a shortened version for you, that still links right to the site you want.)
- Think about visual appeal, effective wording, and linking.
- Keep in mind some of the social media campaigns we looked at in our case studies in an earlier module. Your endgame is to make others want to share your post or tweet, so work to make it appealing and convincing. (If a lot of people don’t, you needn’t worry – in that sense alone, this exercise is hypothetical.)
Your completed midterm project must be one document, and must include screenshots of your posts and an at least two-page reflection on the experience addressing these questions:
- What was your approach/strategy?
- How did it vary from platform to platform?
- What were the challenges?
- What will your campaign accomplish?
- What characteristics of the audience did you target?
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer. For those assignments that are not written essays and require uploading images or PowerPoint slides, please follow uploading guidelines provided by your instructor.