I need support with this Management question so I can learn better.
Read the Corporate Social Responsibility at Coca-Cola case study in chapter 4 of International Business: The New Realities, 4th edition. Then answer the following questions:
- Give examples of unethical or unsustainable behavior that firms in the food and beverage industry might undertake.
- What types of sustainable practices has Coca-Cola adopted over time?
- In what ways does Coco-Cola help improve the lives of those who live in developing economies and emerging markets?
- In what ways does Coco-Cola violate CSR? Given these violations, what recommendations do you have for Coco-Cola to support principles of corporate sustainability, social responsibility and ethical behavior within a global environment?
- Is it financially feasible for a company like Coco-Cola to be both profitable and socially responsible? How does executive level concern for Coco-Cola’s stock price influence their CSR behavior? Is there evidence that stakeholder interests impact Coco-Cola’s CSR behavior? What is the evidence?
When writing your paper, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Four to six pages in length, organized, and well-written in conformity with CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Support your answers using four to six peer reviewed articles/professional sources in addition to the textbook.
- Include a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and reference page.
Review the Critical Thinking grading rubric found below to see how you will be graded for this assignment.