I need support with this Calculus question so I can learn better.
PART 1 ::::: This week, you were introduced to different derivative rules. Determine which rules should be used when taking the derivative of one of the functions below.
- For your main post, choose ONE of the functions from the list:
- After your selection, develop a process document (flowchart, checklist, etc.) that explains your thought process in deciding which particular approach or method to use to determine which derivative rules apply.
It is not necessary to give a final answer of what the derivative of the function is. The purpose is to walk us through how you would take the derivative of the function by identifying the necessary rules that apply in the process.
Type your solution in the discussion text box or post it as an attachment. Be sure to identify which function you chose in the post. Remember that your process should be clear enough for another person to follow.
After you have made your initial post, evaluate at least two classmates’ process documents and determine your ability to follow the steps they provided. Provide feedback on clarity, direction, and interpretation of the rules from this week.
3. Derivative Rules
- 3.1 Defining the derivative
- 3.2 The derivative as a function
- 3.3 Differentiation rules
- 3.4 The chain rule
- 3.5 Challenge activities (Derivative Rules)
I WILL SEND THE 2 POST OF MY PEER FOR YOU TO RESPOND TO .