What is Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? List each category of needs in order, and provide an example of products associated with each.
2Explain the difference between hedonic and utilitarian motivation. Provide examples of each.
3. What is consumer involvement and what different types of involvement play a role in CB?
4. What three individual characteristics influence the way in which consumers react emotionally to a consumption situation?
Do you believe that impulsiveness can be considered to be a trait? Do you consider yourself to be impulsive when it comes to buying products?
6. What are the distinctions between lifestyles, psychographics, and demographics? How can consumer researchers use information based on these concepts?
7. How can marketers use information found in tools such as VALS and PRIZM?
8. Describe the concept of “consumer identity.” Do products help you to express your identities? If so, which products do so? If not, why not?
Describe how your life would be different for one week if you were not allowed to use your smart phone or email for that week. Use at least 3 examples
1.What is Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? List each category of needs in order, and provide an example of products associated with each.Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is a theory of motivation in…