Help me study for my Law class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
Project 1: Case Study
You are working in the research unit of a foundation that awards grants to criminal justice agencies. The foundation is interested in promoting inter-agency collaboration to address specific issues in criminal justice. There is a formal debate in the office as to whether a particular case of apparent cooperation/collaboration was actually effective. Your supervisor is championing one side of this discussion. You have been asked to provide a review of the case identified below. Specifically, your supervisor asked you to compose a paper that included responses to the four questions provided. (See Item #3 below.)
1. Read the following report from the National Institute of Justice:
“Baltimore’s Comprehensive Communities Program: A Case Study”
2. Respond to the following questions:
- Describe the positive aspects of the collaborative initiative
- What partner do you feel is less essential to the initiative and why? (Note “None” is not an option.)
- What criminal justice entity do you feel could have enhanced the success of the initiative?]
- What NON-criminal justice entity do you feel could have enhanced the success of the initiative?
Note: While these four questions may be helpful in creating an outline, the paper itself must be presented as a formal narrative case study.
3. Complete Project 1 (Case Study) in the following format:
- A minimum of three (3) full maximum five (5) full pages of narrative text
- Respond to the four questions in item 2 above
- Support your work with a MINIMUM of two (2) resources other than the class instructional material. Narrative and Resource page citations must be done in the American Psychological Association (APA) format
- A cover page (not included in the page count)
- Name of the student
- Name and number of the course
- Date of submission
- All other pages will be double-spaced, 1 inch margin, 12 font.