I’m studying for my Law class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Read CASE 2-5 in Chapter 2 of your text.
- Read CASE 3-4 in Chapter 3 of your text.
- Read CASE 6-7 in Chapter 6 of your text.
- Read CASE 7-2 in Chapter 7 of your text (You may want to also look at CASE 3-1 in Chapter 3).
- Read CASE 9-3 in Chapter 9 of your text.
- Prepare a case brief for each case.
Refer to this Web page when preparing your case brief.
Include 5–7 academic, peer-reviewed references that are relevant to and support the deliverable.
4 Law School. (n.d.). How to brief a case. Retrieved from http://www.4lawschool.com/howto.htm
Please submit your assignment.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
This assignment will also be assessed using the Common Assessment criteria provided here.
Each case should be at least 2 pgs long. No abstract.
She want us to use the IRAC method for the cases…
I-Issue: What are they trying to figure out?
R- Rule: What law/rule or regulation
- A-Application: Facts how do they relate to issue. How the court tied facts to the issue
C-Conclusion: What was the answer what did they determine
-Case 2.5: The M/V Saiga Case (Merits)
– Case 3-4: Shell v. R.W. Sturge, Ltd
– Case 6-7: Libyan Arab Foreign Bank v. Bankers Trust Company
– Case 7-2: Japan- Taxes on Alcoholic Beverages
– Case 9-3: Monsanto Co. v. Coramandal Indag Products, (P) Ltd.