Fix the paper up to flow better. the paper must follow the guidelines below. you may add more to the paper if needed.
Paper will need to have:
- Introduction or thesis statement
- Evidence/Quality of Information
- Support of your Thesis or Analysis
- Organization or the development of your thesis
- Proper Grammar
- Your grammar should be excellent, along with correct spelling, no typographical errors, proper mechanics, subject/verb usage, tense, and with no punctuation or capitalization errors.
- Your works cited page or bibliography should be in ASA format
- There are many tools available online to help you with formatting your bibliography. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/583/03/
A decent guideline on sources and on the basic format of the paper assignment is provided here:http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/eebedia/index.php/Term_Paper_Assignment