Business Law Chapters 9-19
1. What does the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act of 1999 do for protection of Internet domain and trademark rights?
2. What are three rules of International Trade followed by business entities?
3. Explain the elements of a contract; detail each of these elements-Offer, Acceptance, and Consideration.
4. Explain capacity and genuine assent. Look at assent as acceptance of a contract.
5. What are the general contract Principles on Illegality and Public Policy constraints on contracts?
6. What are Third Party Beneficiary Contracts and what are the Rights of the Parties?
7. What Constitutes Anticipatory Repudiation and Breach of Contract?
8. What is the nature and form of contracts for the sale of good? Explain the difference between common law and Uniform Commercial Sale of Goods.
9. What is the uniform law for international sales the CISG?
10. What are the remedies of the seller and buyer for breach of contract?