Big Data in Action
The Big Data space is a rapidly growing and evolving arena. From predictive analytics and virtualization on the user end, to NoSQL and distribution methods on the back end, there are quite a lot of technologies to encompass.
First, read this brief article overview of new technologies: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gilpress/2016/03/14/top-10-hot-big-data-technologies/#3c7eba937f26
Pick two of the technologies listed on this trajectory graphic in the article and consider the following:
- What does this technology do? How is it unique? Which problems is it trying to solve?
- How does it interact with other big data technologies?
- What companies/services are available that provide it?
- How mature is this technology?
Write a 500 word/one-page minimum response and submit to digital drop box.
- Submit to Turnitin via the digital drop box by Sunday 11:59 p.m. ET