I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
the letter should be minimum 500 words, written in single-spaced.
It is just a block business letter delivering bad news based on the scenario in the details.
Choose one of the professional scenarios provided:
Amber, Savannah, and Stephen work for Knowledge, Inc. (a consulting company). While on a conference call with Tim Rice Photography (an established client), the group discusses potential problems with a marketing campaign. Tim Rice, lead photographer and owner of Tim Rice Photography, is insistent the marketing is working and changes are not needed.
Amber reaches over to put Tim on “Mute” but accidentally pushes a different button. She immediately says to Savannah and Stephen that the marketing campaign is not working and that “…Tim should stick to taking pretty pictures.”
Tim responds, “You know I can hear you, right?”
Write a Block Business Letter from the perspective of company management. It must provide bad news to the recipient and follow the guidelines outlined:
1. Introductory Paragraph
3. bad-news statement
4. Counter-proposal or “silver lining idea
5. Closing paragraph
The message should take the block business letter form
The block business letter must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address the communication issue from the scenario.
- Provide bad news from the company to the recipient.
- Concentrate on the facts of the situation and use either the inductive or deductive approach.
- Assume your recipient has previously requested a review of the situation via email, letter, or personal meeting with management.
- Include the proper introductory elements (sender’s address, date, recipient’s address). You may create any details necessary in the introductory elements to complete the assignment.
- Provide an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Single space paragraphs and double space between paragraphs.
- Limit the letter to one page in length.
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language/style requirements.
- Run spell/grammar check before submitting.