I’m trying to learn for my Psychology class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Complete a SWOT analysis to help you determine more information about where your additional strengths and weaknesses lie.
Assignment should include the completed SWOT analysis template, listing at least four bullet points, using complete sentences for each component. In addition, this assignment should include a one-paragraph (150–200 words) reflection on what was most interesting to you in filling out the SWOT analysis.
Each bullet point is related to a leadership role, whether current or future.
Ensure all five components below are included in your assignment:
- Strengths: How do your personality strengths benefit you in a leadership role?
- Weaknesses: What potential weaknesses in your personality or temperament, character, approach to conflict, and/or attitude may impact a leadership role?
- Opportunities: What opportunities could you take advantage of, based on your strengths that you provided in the above section of this template?
- Threats: What external or unexpected threats may impact your leadership, including how you could use your strengths that would guard against these threats?
- Reflection: Write what you found most interesting about writing your SWOT analysis assignment.