I’m working on a English exercise and need support.
Please attend a live musical event (rock, pop, jazz, blues, country, anything we talked about in class) and answer the following questions:
1. What was the specific instrumentation?
2. What style of music was this? How did you determine this information?
3. Was was something you liked about this performance?
4. Was was something you disliked about this performance?
5. If there was a singer, what vocal style did they employ?
6. In detail, tell me about anything else you noticed related to the course content. This could be anything from song form, to historical lineage of the style or song or artist, performance style (dance? mostly still? some movement?), or other.