I’m studying for my Business class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Assignment 2: The Basics of a Start-Up
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
This assignment investigates the financial needs of your business venture from Assignment 1.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Outline the financial start-up needs for this business. Consider such items as cash, equipment, space lease or purchase, raw materials, labor costs, etc. Provide a rationale for your estimates. (This is only a preliminary list. As you progress in the course, this outline will be fine-tuned.)
- Once you have estimated the start-up needs for this business, determine the best financing options to obtain the needed capital and how you would approach securing this type of financing. Justify your selection.
- Evaluate the two (2) most important financial ratios that you will use to track the health of the business and explain how each would provide insight to the business performance. Provide a rationale with your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.