I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Marketing – Article Deconstruction
This assignment, your first research paper, builds on the readings in this unit, as well as the information from the second discussion activity in Unit 2. Please use the APA pre-formatted template provided in the Resources.
The headings below are mirrored in the pre-formatted APA template. This type of APA formatting for this assignment will include the following sections:
- Always begin all doctoral research papers by describing the purpose of the paper including the specifics of what will be covered in the body. Typical length is 150–200 words.
- Apply MEAL Plan to deconstruct the three assigned articles:
- Main points for each article. Include at least three but no more than five points. (Articles attached)
- Evidence. What type of data is presented? Is it factually supported or an opinion? What are the sources of data?
- Analysis. What type of analysis, evaluation, or application are presented in the article?
- Linking. How well do the authors in each of the articles convey their ideas, facts, analysis and support? This gets at readability of each article.
- Typical length: 300 words for each article.
- For more information on this form of deconstruction, consult the MEAL Plan document, linked in the Resources.
Case Study Application
- Please review the MarketLine Report on the Fortune 500 company selected for your second discussion post for Unit 2.
- Based on your analysis of the three assigned articles compared to the MarketLine Report, present your assessment of the relative marketing effectiveness of the Fortune 500 company selected.
- Typical length: 250–300 words.
- What conclusions can be drawn from the theories presented and the evidence applied to your case study organization? The conclusion is typically 150–200 words.
- This section of every paper pulls together theory and application.