I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
1. Act Like The Leader You Want To Be (300 words) APA style
Leadership skills are unique at the same time specific. There are different classification skills related to leadership: autocratic, transformational, inspirational, contingent etc…. I have found that every leader has a blend of leadership skills that fit who they are and how they exercise leadership. When working as a consultant, understanding the leadership style associated with the organization you are working with is important. It is also important as consultant to use a leadership style that has an impact related to your work.
Watch the video below and post a 500 word reflection on leadership when considering your skill set.
CUT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK
THE GOAL IS TO ANALYZE THE CASE AND DEVELOP YOUR THOUGHTS AND INSIGHT BASED UPON RESEARCH, LOGIC, DECISION MAKING. YOUR WORK SHOULD BE NO LESS THAN 5-7 PAGES (EXCLUDING COVER PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGES), FORMATTED IN THE APA STYLE AND HAVE AT LEAST FIVE SUPPORTING REFERENCES.
Consider differences in business group structure; mechanisms by which Tata Group adds value; differences in the way corporate advantage is added by the Tata Group; factors that could moderate approach.
- Identify and describe the mechanisms by which the Tata Group added value to its group of companies.
- What are the differences, if any, between the way the Tata Group adds value and the way a multi-business conglomerate such as GE adds value? Should the Tata Group make the subscription of its services by group companies mandatory?
- Should the approach to the creation of a corporate advantage by a business group differ based on:
- The level of related/unrelated diversity of the mix of businesses in the group; and
- The relative development of the institutional in the country? If yes. How?
Pay close attention to ensuring that you cite all work that is not your own. Make sure you know how to cite paraphrased content and quoted content. As noted previously, your goal should be approximately 20% of cited content. High cited content reflects a lack of original content. Further, if you state a fact, it must be cited. If it is your opinion and stated as such, then you do not cite.