I don’t understand this English question and need help to study.
- What is and isn’t a summary?
- How did you annotate the whole reading and the short reading on the creatures, in particular?
- Write a one-paragraph summary of the short reading on the creatures.
- Think of a piece of fiction you read that had an impact on you, and write a one-paragraph summary of the text. Then write a one-sentence summary of the situation in which you read the text (the context).
- In 3.1, you read and summarized the short piece about the creatures (question 3). Now write a one-paragraph response to that same piece.
- You also summarized a piece of fiction that had an impact on you (question 4). Now write a one-paragraph response to the fiction text and context you summarized.
- Finally, write a one-paragraph explanation of the difference between summary and response.