I’m studying and need help with a Management question to help me learn.
According to Kirk (2016), The essence of “Formulating Your Brief” is to “identify the context in which your work will be undertaken and then define its aims: it is the who, what, where, when and how.” It could be formal or informal as any project you think you must make it. This phase is where you create a vision for your work.
Why is it so important to formulate your brief for a data presentation? Discuss some ways you would implement to formulate an effective brief. What are some advantages to your methods? What are some disadvantages?
Reply to 2 of your classmates’ methods. Please provide a summary as to whether you agree/disagree with their advantages/disadvantages.
Remember your initial post on the main topic should be posted by Thursday 11:59 PM (EST). Your 2 following posts should be commenting on your classmates’ post on different days by Sunday 11:59 PM (EST). You should end the week with 3 total discussion posts.
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread to write your initial response to the discussion prompt.
2) Select AT LEAST 2 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread.
3) Provide a thoughtful research-based response and include references to support your thoughts
4) Exclude attachments and cover page in your submission. Type your response in the message box. When responding to your peer, address your peer by name.
5) ALL original posts ( two to three paragraphs supported by resources) and comments must be substantive. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just “I agree.”)
6) Paraphrase text from resources used and cite. If quoting text, use double-quotes and cite.
Kirk, A. (2016). Data Visualisation: A Handbook for Data Driven Design. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Ltd.
—> APA Formate.
—-> No Plagarism
—–>Main post 250 words
—–> Provide 2 replies (each 100 words)