Can you help me understand this Management question?
According to Kirk (2016), most of your time will be spent working with your data. The four following group actions were mentioned by Kirk (2016):
- Data acquisition: Gathering the raw material
- Data examination: Identifying physical properties and meaning
- Data transformation: Enhancing your data through modification and consolidation
- Data exploration: Using exploratory analysis and research techniques to learn
Select 1 data action and elaborate on the actions performed in that action group.
A quality post is more than stating, “I agree with you.” Maybe you should state why you agree with your classmate’s post. Additionally, post some examples or find a related topic on the internet or University’s library and comment on it in the discussion post.
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread to write your initial response to the discussion prompt.
2) Select AT LEAST 2 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread.
3) Provide a thoughtful research-based response and include references to support your thoughts.
4) Exclude attachments and cover page in your submission. Type your response in the message box. When responding to your peer, address your peer by name.
5) ALL original posts ( two to three paragraphs supported by resources) and comments must be substantive. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just “I agree.”)
6) Paraphrase text from resources used and cite. If quoting text, use double-quotes and cite.
Reference: Kirk, A. (2016). Data Visualisation: A Handbook for Data Driven Design (p. 50). SAGE Publications.