pleas help asap i have no time an it pleas pleas pleas
Course Project: A Financial Statement Analysis
A Comparative Analysis of Nike, Inc. and Under Armour, Inc.
Below is the link for the financial statements for Nike, Inc. for the fiscal year ending 2014. First, select 2014using the drop-down arrow labeled Year, and then select Annual Filings using the drop-down arrow labeled All.
You should select the 10k dated 7/25/2014,and choose to download in PDF, Word, or Excel format.
Below is the link for the financial statements for Under Armour, Inc. for the fiscal year ending 2014.
First, select Annual using the drop-down arrow labeled View, and then select 2015 using the drop-down arrow labeled Year.
You should select the 10k dated 2/20/2015, and choose to download it in PDF or Excel format.
A sample project template is available for download from the Course Resources page’s Course-Specific Resources section.The sample project compares the ratio performance of Tootsie Roll and Hershey using the 2014 financial statements of Tootsie Roll and Hershey provided at their websites.
This course contains a Course Project, where you will be required to submit one draft of the project at the end of Week 5, and the final completed project at the end of Week 7. Using the financial statements for Nike, Inc. and Under Armour, Inc.,respectively, you will calculate and compare the financial ratios listed further down this documentfor the fiscal year ending 2014, and prepare your comments about the two companies’performancesbased on your ratio calculations. The entire project will be graded by the instructor at the end of the final submission in Week 7, and one grade will be assigned for the entire project.
For the Final Submission:
Your final Excel workbook submission should contain the following. You cannot use any other software but Excel to complete this project.
1. A Completed Worksheet Title Page tab, which is really a cover sheet with your name, the course, the date, your instructor’s name, and the title for the project.
2. A CompletedWorksheetProfiles tab which contains a one-paragraph description regarding each company with information about their history, what products they sell, where they are located,and so forth.
3. All 16 ratios for each company with the supporting calculations and commentary on your Worksheet Ratio tab. Supporting calculations must be shown either as a formula or as text typed into a different cell.The ratios are listed further down this document. Your comments for each ratio should include more than just a definition of the ratio.You should focus on interpreting each ratio number for each company and support your comments with the numbers found in the ratios.You need to specifically state which company performed better for each ratio.
4. The Summary and ConclusionsWorksheet tab is an overall comparison of how each company compares in terms of the major category of ratios described in Chapter 13 of your textbook.A nice way to conclude is to state which company you think is the better investment and why.
5. The Bibliography Worksheet tab must contain at least your textbook as a reference. Any other information that you use to profile the companies should also be cited as a reference.
Required Ratios for Final Project Submission
1. Earnings per Share of Common Stock
2. Current Ratio
3. Gross (Profit) MarginPercentage
4. Rate of Return (Net Profit Margin) on Sales
5. Inventory Turnover
6. Days’ Inventory Outstanding (DIO)
7. Accounts Receivable Turnover
8. Days’ Sales Outstanding (DSO)
10. Rate of Return on Total Assets (ROA)
11. Debt Ratio
12. Times-Interest-Earned Ratio
13. Dividend Yield[For the purposes of this ratio, use Yahoo Finance to look up current dividend per share and stock price; just note the date that you looked up this information.]
14. Rate of Return on Common Stockholders’ Equity (ROE)
15. Free cash flow
16. Price-Earnings Ratio (Multiple) [For the purpose of this ratio, for Nike, use the market price per share on May 30, 2014,and for Under Armour, use the market price per share on December 31, 2014.]
The Excel files uploaded in the Dropboxes should not include any unnecessary numbers or information (such as previous years’ ratios, ratios that were not specifically asked for in the project, etc.).