I don’t know how to handle this Health & Medical question and need guidance.
You will analyze data related to benchmarks and national standards and suggest two goals for initiatives that address any deficiencies/opportunities in quality. Anticipated outcomes will also be identified, and appropriate time frames to re-evaluate data and provide a new analysis will be addressed.
Read the case study Patient Safety at Grand River Hospital & St. Mary’s General Hospital in your Learning Resources.
Conduct an analysis of the case and write a 10- to 12-page (excluding title page and references) report including:
- Data analysis against benchmarks and national standards
- Observations about where quality improvements are needed
- Goals for initiatives that address those deficiencies/opportunities in quality
- Outcomes that are anticipated in order to accomplish the initiatives
- Appropriate time frames to re-evaluate data and provide a new analysis. Justify your response